5A High End quick-charger for 48V Lithium batteries, LiFePo4
A rule of thumb to calculate charging time of batteries works as follows: battery capacity in Ah : chargers current in A is your estimated charing time e.g. if your battery has 20Ah capacity : charger current of 5A means a charging time of approx. 4 hours.
Should the battery voltage be lower than normal standard when starting the recharge process, the charger cannot withstand large current charging. The charger will supply small current for charging, which has the functions of activation, repair & recovery and battery life extension. As soon as the battery output voltage reaches normal value, the charger will automatically switch to fast charge stage.
This charger is only suitable in combination with a 48V LiFePo4 Battery.
- Input voltage range: AC 200-240V 50-60Hz
- max. input current: 4A
- Output: DC 58,4 V 5A
- Overcharge security
- Operating temperatur: -10°C bis 45°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C bis 75°C
- Humidity: 5% - 95%
- Measurements: 184 x 106 x 55mm
- Weight: 1,2 kg
- Cable length: 130 cm + 150 cm = 197 cm
- Input type: rubber connector
- Output type: XLR Connector (CANNON Connector)
Scope of supply:
- 1 x charger
- 1 x rubber connector cable
- 1 x manual
- 1 x additional XLR connector (female)